Still me

My photo
Bits and bobs about my life in my lovely home, Thatchwick Cottage, Pretoria, South Africa.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Winter?

Winter on the Highveld means blue skies and sunshine but it can get chilly. May weather has been balmy and today - officially the second day of winter - the midday temperature reached 26 C. Barbecued hamburgers with lashings of German mustard, tomato sauce, fresh rolls and salad made a great Sunday lunch in the  back garden.

Flash has settled into his new home and loves having Jethro for Sunday company. 


Flash is a four-year male Labrador which I rehomed about 8 weeks ago. He has stepped into the gap left by Galahad. Flash is gentle, sweet and loving. But what else does one expect of a Labrador?  He's also ball-crazy. 

And where were Kaela and I on this sun-dappled Sunday? Both behind the camera!  

No comments: